- Our 9 metre Ribcraft Offshore, “Bennan” is authorised to carry up to 12 passengers with 2 crew upto 20 NM from any safe haven in favourable conditions and daylight; or upto 10 NM from any safe haven at night.
- “Bennan” is powered by 2 Suzuki DF175 four-stroke outboard engines, giving a nominal power output of 350HP.
- Normal cruising speed is around 25 knots, but can exceed 40 knots if the need arises.
- The “jockey” seats provide a high level of passenger security.
- “Bennan” is a stable platform for film work, and can carry a payload of upto 1.5 tonnes (including passengers). If required, some seats can be removed to provide a clear working area; this will reduce passenger capacity.